I am working with a Local Authority in Lancashire who're looking for a Planning Officer to join them for a 6 month initial contract. Rates are dependent on experience and 100% of the work can be done remotely apart from site visits, which will likely be needed around once per week.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing a caseload of minor and householder applications.
- Provision of paid pre-application advice to developers, architects and external consultants.
- Co-ordinate and independently carry out site visits and prepare detailed reports.
- Negotiate finalise and discharge conditions.
- Change of use applications.
- Advise Planning Enforcement teams about retrospective planning approval and variation to conditions
If you're interested, please get in touch with Matt ASAP on 0161 413 7290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org