One of my clients in Surrey are looking for a Senior Policy Planner to assist them for a contract of an initial 6 months, with the likely potential for extension, starting ASAP. My client can offer 100% home working for the foreseeable future, pay rates are dependent on experience. The IR35 status is undetermined.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading on researching evidence and data analysis.
- Drafting policy documents.
- Carrying out and analysing the results of public consultation.
- Carrying out sustainability appraisal work.
- Leading on community and stakeholder consultation at certain stages of the strategic planning process, including processing and assessing consultation responses.
It is essential that you have previous Local Authority experience in a Senior level role.
If you are interested in this role or in other opportunities in the area, please do apply below or call 02077669075 and ask for James!