A client of mine in Sussex is looking for a temporary Enforcement Officer to join the team on an initial 3-6 month contract. The role can be 100% remote-based working, and they are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Duties will include:
- Taking on a range of Enforcement cases, not just one specific investigation, so your days will always be different.
- Conducting site visits (remotely if needed).
- Conducting prosecutions.
- Liaising with members of the public.
- Drafting notices and preparing written evidence.
- Advising other members of the Development Management team on decision
Ideally you will have several years worth of Local Authority Planning Enforcement experience that you can draw upon, as well as experience of working efficiently from home.
The rate and IR35 status have been left negotiable for now.
If you would be interested then please do apply below, or if you would like to discuss this further then please feel free to call James on 0207 766 9075.