Penguin Recruitment are seeking a Senior Town Planner in Kent to join an independent Town Planning Consultancy who work across a range of sectors including Mixed-Use, Commercial, Residential and Strategic Land Promotion across the South East.
You will join the existing Town Planning team and report to the Planning Director while overseeing the development of junior planners within the team. It is required you have recent and up to date experience of the planning system working within the Private or Public sector.
- Educated to Masters level in Town Planning
- Hold a minimum of 3 years Private or Public sector planning experience
- Hold up to date working knowledge of the Town Planning system
- You will have had exposure to residential, commercial and mixed use projects
- Have the ability to identify strategic development opportunities
The successful candidate will receive a very competitive starting salary and company benefits to match your relevant Town Planning background. In addition you will be exposed to a range of exciting planning and development projects across the South East.
To be considered for the role please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call 01792 365106 to discuss the role or further Town Planning opportunities in greater detail.