Role: Senior Town Planner
Location: Milton Keynes
Per Annum (depending on experience) + Attractive Benefits Package
Penguin Recruitment is excited to be working with an independent town planning consultancy. With offices in London and Milton Keynes
, to bring in an experienced Planner or Senior Planner. Our client undertakes a diverse range of projects, of all scales. My client is highly experienced across the key planning sectors with over 30 years combined experience. They tailor their solutions to each client's needs and provide a cost effective and responsive approach to instructions.
The successful candidate will join a team who have an extensive network of surveyors, architects and specialist consultants, who we use depending on the nature of each project and our client's requirements.The successful candidate will have:
Your duties in the role:
- At least 2 years Planning experience.
- Experience in residential and employment-led mixed-use developments.
- Committed to continuing your professional development with a willingness to learn and progress.
- Collaborative approach.
- Commercially minded and able to take on personal responsibility.
- Highly motivated and ambitious.
- Ability to manage your own time and workload.
- MRTPI qualified or working towards it.
- Promote medium to large scale residential, mixed-use, and employment-led developments (both brownfield and greenfield) through the Development Plan process.
- Coordinate applications.
- Conduct research and site appraisals on projects.
- Prepare, submit and negotiate planning applications.
- Lodge appeals and potentially appear at Informal Hearings.
- Develop client relationships.
- Co-ordinate internal and external project teams and manage planning projects.
- Help to further promote the planning department through effective networking/business development.
The successful team will join a team who have an extensive network of surveyors, architects and specialist consultants, who we use depending on the nature of each project and our client's requirements.
If you are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, as well as organised and motivated then get in touch today. Contact Jack Green
on 01792 341104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org where you will be met with a friendly and professional service to help you proceed your application.