I am working with an authority in East Anglia who are looking for a Planning Officer, they can offer several days of flexible working. They would be looking for the candidate to start as soon as possible. The role will be working on predominantly householder and minor applications on a three to six months rolling contract.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing a mixed caseload of smaller applications.
- Provision of paid pre-application advice to developers, architects and external consultants.
- Co-ordinate and independently carry out site visits and prepare detailed reports.
- Negotiate finalise and discharge conditions.
- Change of use applications.
- Advise Planning Enforcement teams about retrospective planning approval and variation to conditions.
Candidate’s Required Experience:
- Several years’ of experience within Local Authorities.
- MRTPI would be beneficial.
- Private Sector experience is considered.
- Rate will be negotiable dependent on experience
- Role to more than likely be inside IR35.
- Remote working is available.
If you are interested in the role, please click apply or email me your up-to-date CV.
If you’re still not certain, or have any questions about the role, please feel free to give James a call on 0207 766 9075 to have a conversation about it in more detail.