One of my clients in the East Midlands are looking for a Principal Policy Planner to assist them for a contract of an initial 6 months, with the likely potential for extension, starting ASAP. My client can offer 100% home working for the foreseeable future, pay rates are dependent on experience. The IR35 status is undetermined.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading on researching evidence and data analysis.
- Drafting policy documents.
- Carrying out and analysing the results of public consultation.
- Carrying out sustainability appraisal work.
- Leading on community and stakeholder consultation at certain stages of the strategic planning process, including processing and assessing consultation responses.
- Signing-off for work by more junior members of the team.
It is essential that you have previous Local Authority experience in a Principal level role.
If you are interested in this role or in other opportunities in the area, please do apply below or call 02077669000 and ask for Harriet!