: £25,000 - £40,000 negotiable depending upon experienceLocation:
Penguin Recruitment is working with a very well-established planning and environmental consultancy in Ireland to recruit a Planner/Senior Planner to the team. This is a career defining opportunity for an ambitious planning professional looking to build their reputation and portfolio of planning experience. Ideally, we are looking for a full-time professional but would consider part-time for an exceptional candidate.
If you are a bright and ambitious town planner with a flair for imaginative problem solving, we would be pleased to hear from you.
What we are looking for:
- Have previous planning experience gained in either a planning consultancy or the public sector
- MRTPI or RTPI accredited qualification
- Have an interest in rural planning
- Be an imaginative problem solver
- Have a strong ability to communicate articulately and accurately in person and in writing
- Be dynamic and ambitious and keen to take on responsibility
- Preferably, environmental planning experience
What you will be doing in the role:
- Write and lead on planning applications/EIA;
- Project manage multi-disciplinary teams of professionals;
- Effective client liaison at all stages of projects;
- Undertaking background research, desk studies, site visits and preparing planning and environmental assessments and reports;
- Working collaboratively with clients, colleagues and external consultants;
- Ability to analyze planning policy and make recommendations to clients and colleagues;
- Liaising with Planning Authorities and other statutory bodies;
- Attendance at meetings with clients, project teams and other stakeholders.
My client is a professional, ethical and are proud to be considered the leading firm of rural surveyors in the county. Their strength lies in the depth of expertise across the rural property sector, with our planning department being integral to our success. We want to hear from candidates excited to join such a successful consultancy!
If you are interested and have a degree or recognised post graduate qualification in planning or related discipline, then please contact Jack Green on 01792 365104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org where you will be met with a friendly and professional service to help you proceed your