One of my clients in the East Midlands (Nottinghamshire) is looking for a Principal Planning Officer to join them on what would be an initial 3-6 month contract, to be started ASAP. My client can offer extensive remote-working.
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with a variety of complex applications
- Caseload includes pre-applications, applications and post-decision conditions
- Confidently writing reports on proposals, getting through a large caseload
Candidate's Required Experience:
- Several years' of experience within Local Authorities.
- MRTPI would be beneficial.
- Previous experience of a varied caseload, including major applications
- Rate would be dependent on experience
- IR35 status undetermined
- Remote working available
If you would be interested in this role, or any other Development Management opportunities, please do apply below or call 0207 766 9075 and ask for James.