My client based in Kent is currently looking for an Enforcement Officer to join the team, with the view to starting at the end of September for a 6 month contract. The client is willing to negotiate on the hourly rate, as they can be flexible. The role would be fully remote apart from site visits once a week.
Duties will include:
- Assisting in the investigation, monitoring and enforcement of planning legislation
- Investigating and resolving breaches of planning control
- Carrying out site inspections and completing detailed investigations of planning records
- Monitoring compliance with planning conditions and approved plans
- Taking statements in accordance with PACE when necessary and updating records of complaints and appropriate action taken
You will ideally have relevant experience as an Enforcement Officer within a Local Authority.
If you are interested in the role, please click apply or email me your up-to-date CV.