I am working with an authority in Lancashire who are looking for a Planning Officer, they can offer several days of flexible working. They would be looking for the candidate to start in September. The role will be working on a mixed caseload of applications on a three to six months rolling contract.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing a mixed caseload of smaller applications.
- Provision of paid pre-application advice to developers, architects and external consultants.
- Co-ordinate and independently carry out site visits and prepare detailed reports.
- Negotiate finalise and discharge conditions.
- Change of use applications.
- Advise Planning Enforcement teams about retrospective planning approval and variation to conditions.
Candidate’s Required Experience:
- Several years’ of experience within Local Authorities.
- MRTPI would be beneficial.
- Private Sector experience is considered.
- Rate will be negotiable dependent on experience
- Role to more than likely be inside IR35.
- A compressed working week and remote working is available.
If you are interested in the role, please click apply or email me your up-to-date CV.
If you’re still not certain, or have any questions about the role, please feel free to give James a call on 0207 766 9075 to have a conversation about it in more detail.