My client based in Kent is currently looking for an Enforcement Officer to join the team, with the view to starting at the beginning of September on an initial 3 month contract. The client is willing to negotiate on the hourly rate, as they can be flexible. The role would require regular access to the Kent area for site visits, as the role is heavily site-based.
Duties will include:
- Assisting in the investigation, monitoring and enforcement of planning legislation
- Investigating and resolving breaches of planning control
- Carrying out site inspections and completing detailed investigations of planning records
- Monitoring compliance with planning conditions and approved plans
- Taking statements in accordance with PACE when necessary and updating records of complaints and appropriate action taken
You will ideally have relevant experience as an Enforcement Officer within a Local Authority.
If you are interested in the role, please click apply or email me your up-to-date CV.