Planning Officer - Hampshire - £25-35 P/H - 3/6 Month Contract
Vivid are working exclusively with a council in Hampshire to find a planning officer to join the local authority’s development management team. The role will initially be offered at a 3-6month contract, with a view of being extended if budgets and performance targets are met by the individual. The client is looking to offer flexible working hours, with the majority of the week working fully remotely and one day is required for sites visits.
The main duties of the role will be to deal with caseloads of varying types of planning applications from minors and householders. The role also includes a caseload of pre-applications requests.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience within a development managerial team in public sector
- Experience in dealing with applications
- RPTI accredited degree
- Advising public sector officials in development control and environmental planning matters
- A driving licence and, ideally, access to a car for site visits
- Planning Assistants will be considered for the role
If you’re captivated by the vacancy and want to join an up and coming council based company, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the role and have a confidential conversation regarding the role and opportunities.