Our client, an award winning international property consultancy is seeking to recruit a Senior Planning Consultant. The company strives to think outside the box and act on behalf of impressive clients, often working within tight space and policy constraints. Thinking first as a planner but part of a wider planning and development framework, they have a high rate of success in achieving the right results for their clients.
As a senior planner, you will be tasked with providing solutions to ensure that clients’ portfolios deliver the maximum return. Your role will include managing schemes through from inception to full permission and juggling a number of elements from starting to do business development and networking to still delivering a high quality of work.
You will need to have achieved your MRTPI and at least 3 years’ professional experience gained in a private sector, consultancy environment, or equivalent experience will be considered.
Please apply here or give me (Dominic) a call on 0203 948 5219 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible – so if in doubt, do get in touch.
Apply for Senior Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Central Government Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Charity / Not for Profit Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Community Group Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consultancy Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Education Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in London (Central)