Do you want the opportunity to work for one of London’s top consultancies?
I’m currently looking for a Town Planner who is either nearly qualified (NQ) or recently chartered to join a well established national consultancy. This Central London based property consultancy is an amazing opportunity to grow and develop your skills as part of an experienced and professional team. This position is within one of London’s top consultancies.
You’ll be participating in a number of large projects from day one, as well as managing your own schemes. This consultancy has an exceptional reputation within all factions of planning, especially within the commercial and residential markets. They are looking for an eager Planner who can learn quickly in this dynamic role.
- Working on planning permissions for a number of varied projects
- Consulting with local authorities, third parties, and stakeholders
- Managing individual schemes from start to finish
- Assisting with business development and developing client relationships
Skills and Experience:
- You will be nearly or recently Chartered
- Consultancy experience (Central London local authority experience also considered)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A team player that’s is quick to adapt
This position is perfect for a motivated Town Planner looking to further their career by working for one of the country’s top consultancies. You’ll receive a competitive package and get the chance to work on some of the region’s top projects.
Please apply here or get in contact with me (Dominic) on 0203 948 5219 to discuss the role. I’m looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible, so please get in touch.
Apply for Town Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly