Senior Planning Officer - South West - Major Projects
2 days left
- Contract Type
I am working with a well-respected client in the South West who are looking for a Senior Planning Officer, they can offer several days of flexible working. They would be looking for the candidate to start immediately. The role would be working on caseload of major applications.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing a caseload of major applications including the occasional Major Application.
- Provision of paid pre-application advice to developers, architects and external consultants.
- Co-ordinate and independently carry out site visits and prepare detailed reports.
- Negotiate finalise and discharge conditions.
- Change of use applications.
- Advise Planning Enforcement teams about retrospective planning approval and variation to conditions.
- Mentor junior members of staff.
Candidate's Required Experience:
- Several years' of experience within Local Authorities.
- MRTPI would be beneficial.
- Previous experience of a large scale residential and commercial applications.
- Private Sector experience is considered.
- Ability to drive and access to own car.
- Rate would be around £35-£40 per hour.
- Role to more than likely be inside IR35.
- Immediate start
- A compressed working week and remote working is available.
If you feel your skills and experience would be suited to this role, please call 020 7766 9000 and ask for Alex.
Apply for Senior Planning Officer - South West - Major Projects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly