Development Management Team Leader - Essex
My Client based in South Essex is looking for a Development Management Team Leader to join the team for a 6 month contract, either as a full-time or part-time post.
You should have experience in dealing with major residential applications and ideally green belt or some other constraint policy.
Responsibilities and experience includes:
- Assist with mentoring and signing off reports for DM planners
- Experience of and assist/lead on appeals including hearing and public inquiries
- Liaising with Member / Lead officer at Committee
- Corporate leadership -liaising with other project leaders to provide joined up approach on strategic planning work streams
- Offer pre-application advice / process advice on PPAs
- Master planning current projects
- Supporting Design Panel Reviews
- Mini-master planning -working closely with the urban design and conservation officer
The Council can be flexible in terms of working arrangements and home working, offering a compressed week, full-time or part-time hours, as long as you are able & willing to attend the office premises for team / pre-app meetings. Rates are dependant on experience. This role is OUTSIDE IR35.
If you are interested in this role or in other Development Management opportunities in the area, please do apply below or call 0207 766 9075 and ask for Gabriella!
Apply for Development Management Team Leader - Essex
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly