Senior Policy Planner - Hertfordshire - ASAP start
2 days left
- Contract Type
One of my clients in Hertfordshire are looking for a Senior Policy Planner to assist them for an initial contract of 6 months, with the likely potential for extension. My client can offer 2 days per week at home, rates are dependant on experience and this role is inside IR35.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading on researching evidence and data analysis.
- Drafting policy documents.
- Carrying out and analysing the results of public consultation.
- Carrying out sustainability appraisal work.
- Leading on community and stakeholder consultation at certain stages of the strategic planning process, including processing and assessing consultation responses.
- Providing advice to Development Management officers, other City Council services, elected Members, stakeholders and residents on a range of planning policy matters and technical areas.
- Senior signing-off for work by more junior members of the team.
It would be beneficial if you had previous Local Authority experience working at the Examination stage of a Local Plan.
If you are interested in this role or in other opportunities in the area, please do apply below or call 02077669000 and ask for Harriet!
Apply for Senior Policy Planner - Hertfordshire - ASAP start
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly