Planners - Various levels
DP9 is established as one of the leading independent consultancies in planning, development and regeneration in the UK. With an enterprising, dynamic and collaborative culture, we provide advice to major developers and landowners on the most exciting, challenging and prestigious projects. We have a particularly strong presence in the London market and are currently advising on proposals amounting to in excess of 100m sqft.
Some of our most notable schemes include: Canada Water Masterplan, Bishopsgate Goodsyard, Earls Court masterplan, Elephant and Castle redevelopment, Stratford City, Chelsea Barracks, The Pinnacle, Minerva Building and One Hyde Park, Canary Wharf Estate, Brent Cross South and Mount Pleasant.
We believe in nurturing the best planning talent and are continuing to expand our diverse team with the recruitment of Planners from Graduate up to Associate level with the following attributes:
- Excellent academic qualifications with an RTPI/RICS (P&D division) accredited qualification.
- The ambition to influence and contribute to the successful development of large, complex and high-profile Central London projects
- The ability to provide effective project management of external consultant teams whilst fulfilling and meeting the needs of clients and all relevant parties involved.
- For those more senior, the ability to develop and nurture junior planners in a dynamic and exciting environment.
- Highly developed analytical and written skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Energetic and proactive approach with a willingness to learn and excel.
In return for your effort and expertise we offer market leading remuneration, generous bi-annual bonus, excellent benefits including an enhanced maternity policy and clear career progression within a supportive and pro-active working environment. Please call Helen Roach on 07771534662 for a confidential discussion or send your c.v. in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Apply for Planners - Various levels
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly