MRTPI Planner - London
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a chartered Planner to work for an innovative consultancy, with an expansive client base.
A rapidly growing planning and design practice that work on a range of planning applications – centred on residential, commercial, leisure and mixed-use schemes.
- Working within a dynamic environment, on a wide mix of schemes in London and the South East.
- Assisting with site appraisals and feasibility assessments
- Working closely with architects
- Liaison with clients and other team members
- Undertaking planning history searches and policy analysis
- Assisting with preparation of Planning Statements
- Assisting with assessing planning potential and formulating planning strategies
- Preparation of planning applications, notices and CIL forms
- Preparation of applications to discharge planning conditions
- Assisting with preparation of Planning Appeals
- Liaising and negotiating with planning officers at Local Planning Authorities
- Attending pre-application meetings with Local Planning Authorities
All applicants should either be MRTPI qualified, or on the verge of being qualified.
The company is ideally seeking candidates that have private-sector experience, within a consultancy.
You’ll be offered a salary ranging between £35,000 - £45,000 per annum for this role, dependent on your level of experience. This is an excellent opportunity for a professional who is looking to climb to the next step of their career.
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please apply now. Alternatively you can call me now for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) – email@example.com
Apply for MRTPI Planner - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly