Town Planner | EIA/M&W
6 days left
- Contract Type
Are you ready for a new challenge in Environmental Planning?
Interested in the environmental impact of mines and quarries?
Want to work for a firm that has survived and thrived for over 100 years?
This independently owned Consultancy are seeking a Chartered Town Planner to join their team. Ideally, you’ll have a background in minerals and waste/energy planning with proven experience in producing Environmental Impact Assessments.
If this sounds like you then read on!
As a Town Planner you will…
- Write planning applications and EIA reports
- Make submissions to planning authorities
- Conduct site visits
- Act as a point of contact for clients and independently attend client meetings
- Chartered Town Planner (MRTPI or RICS P&D)
- 3-5 years’ experience ideally gained in an environmental, energy or infrastructure consultancy
- Working knowledge Scottish planning law and regulations
This role is based in Glasgow with a Consultancy that’s been around for over 100 years. Planning is only one arm of their ever-expanding business. The firm consults in across engineering, geological, environmental and property disciplines. Their aim is to address the issues raised by greenfield development, mines, quarries and the disposal of waste.
There’s real potential to progress here and because they consult across such a broad portfolio, you’ll always have something new to learn.
Interested? Click apply now.
Want to know more? Call Phil on 07561 573275 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Town Planner | EIA/M&W
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly