Planning Policy Officers (All Levels) - Urgent
2 days left
- Contract Type
Due to an increased workload a busy spell within the Planning Policy department, my client is looking to recruit a number of Planning Policy Officers and will consider those at Officer, Senior or Principal level.
They are especially interested in hearing from candidates who have experience in some or all of the following areas:
- Local Plan preparation - particularly evidence gathering, plan drafting and editing and allocations work. The planner should have experience of engaging with communities and other stakeholders
- Neighbourhood Plan preparation - assisting and advising a number of towns and parishes preparing their neighbourhood plans including ensuring that Waverley meets its legislative requirements
- CIL implementation - particularly the day to day administration of CIL including advising other Council officers, members, parish councils and applicants
The client is able to offer initial three month contracts; I am waiting to hear from them as to the likelihood of extension, their ability to offer home working and the IR35 status. I will update this advert once I have this information.
Rates of pay will vary depending on experience, but we would anticipate pay to fall within these brackets:
- Planning Policy Officer: £25-£32.50/h
- Senior Planning Policy Officer: £32.50 - £37.50/h
- Principal Planning Policy Officer: £37.50 - £45/h
Applicants will need access to their own transport on occasion, but the client has good rail links which candidates could take advantage of much of the time.
To apply or for more information, please call Daniel Baker on 01489 898 975 or apply via this advert.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Apply for Planning Policy Officers (All Levels) - Urgent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly