Land Manager - Developer - Cheshire
- Contract Type
Are you an experienced Land Manager seeking new opportunities?
Have you got experience of Strategic developments in the North West?
Do you hold a strong understanding of the Planning process?
Our Client, a Strategic Land Developer is looking to appoint a Land Manager in Cheshire.
- Hold previous experience with a housebuilder or developer
- Hold excellent knowledge of the Planning process
- Have excellent negotiation skills
- Strong geographical knowledge of the North West
- Experience of liaising with land owners and agents
The role will see you report directly to the Land Director and be responsible for the development of Junior Land Buyers through their professional development. You will manage a range of strategic developments and be responsible for sourcing and securing new land development opportunities.
To be considered for the role or further Land Management opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 365106 to discuss this opportunity in greater detail.
Apply for Land Manager - Developer - Cheshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly