Junior/Assistant Land Buyer - Developer - Cheshire
Do you have an interest in Land Acquisition?
Have you got a strong geographical understanding of the North West?
Are you interested in becoming a Land Buyer?
We are recruiting for a Junior/Assistant Land Buyer in Cheshire to join a Strategic Land developer.
The role & Requirements:
- Be educated to degree level ideally in Town Planning or associated degree subject
- Have a understanding of the planning process
- Ideally have experience within a housebuilder or developer
- Understanding of land acquisition
- Exposure to negotiating the purchase of land
- Excellent geographical knowledge of the North West
- Full UK driving licence
The role will offer the successful applicant an excellent platform to further progress your technical understanding of land buying with a well established strategic developer. You will be exposed to a range of mixed developments in your continuous development.
To be considered for this role or further Land buying opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 365106 to discuss further.