Senior Planning Officer - Development Management
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planner at a London Borough Council which has an impeccable reputation for delivering high quality Development.
As the Senior Planner, you will play a key role managing a mixed caseload of highly complex medium and major applications (up to 50 units) in a pro development regeneration and opportunity areas.
- Manage and process a mixed caseload of minor, complex medium and small scale major application consisting of residential led mixed use, new build flats, single dwellings, commercial / retail schemes, listed building consents, infill housing, certificates of lawful development and community infrastructure etc.
- Conduct site visits
- Undertake pre-application meetings and site visits
- Negotiate S106 agreements, discharge of conditions and finalise reserve matters.
- Duty Planning
- Mentor junior members of staff
- Attend consultation events
Successful candidates will have acquired practical experience in Development Management with a proven track record of processing a variety of planning applications in urban areas.
In addition, you must have a degree in Town & Country Planning or an affiliated subject with good communication and report writing skills.
For further details, please feel free to contact Jeremy Wright at Macdonald and Company on 0207 318 5263 or email firstname.lastname@example.org