Town Planning Manager - Essex
- Contract Type
One of the UK’s leading housebuilders is seeking a new Planning Manager to join the team. This is an excellent opportunity to work on some of the most sought-after developments. Located in their Essex office, you will be working on projects spanning across Essex and East Anglia in excess of 200 units.
The ideal candidate for this role will either already be working as a Planning manager or Assistant Planning Manager, looking for the next step in their career and to work for one of the biggest names in the business. Or, you may be working as an experienced Planner in a consultancy, looking to make the move client side.
Your daily duties:
- Managing developments through the planning process for the developers schemes
- Giving strategic advice on potential acquisitions and existing portfolio
- Being responsible for the sole planning function and managing external consultants
- Dealing with budgets and financial constraints of a housebuilder
- Negotiating S106 terms with LA’s, solicitors and Barristers.
Skills and experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience within planning
- MRTPI OR MRICS
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
Not only is this an excellent opportunity for your own personal development, my client offers a competitive salary and industry leading benefits package.
Please apply here or give me (Dominic) a call on 0203 948 5219 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible – so if in doubt, do get in touch.
Apply for Town Planning Manager - Essex
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Consultancy Planner Town Centres Full Time jobs in Chelmsford
- Housing Planner Town Centres Full Time jobs in Chelmsford
- Other Private sector Planner Town Centres Full Time jobs in Chelmsford
- Other Public sector Planner Town Centres Full Time jobs in Chelmsford
- Partnership Planner Town Centres Full Time jobs in Chelmsford