Senior Town Planner - Award Winning Consultancy - Central London
1 day left
- Contract Type
Our client is an award-winning consultancy with an excellent reputation in the industry. The consultancy has offices throughout the UK and they are looking to onboard a Senior Town Planner to their successful team in London. The office is based in Central London and has excellent transport links. Our client wants to hear from candidates at Senior level with a few years’ experience in Town Planning.
Your responsibilities as a Senior Town Planner will include:
· Preparation of planning applications
· Consulting with local authorities, third parties and stakeholders.
· Attending site visits
· Working with a range of clients on a diverse selection of projects
· Drafting reports and make recommendations
The ideal Senior Town Planner will have the following:
· A degree in town planning or related
· MRTPI or working towards chartership
· Few years post graduate experience
The salary for this role will be negotiable depending on level of experience
Interested in this or any other town planning job opportunities across the UK? Please email your CV to email@example.com , alternatively call Sam Godsall on 01792 940002 for a confidential and informal chat or apply below!!
Apply for Senior Town Planner - Award Winning Consultancy - Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly