Planning Consultant (2-8 years' experience)
You’re an experienced Planner who is commercially astute.
Eager to take on a new challenge, you’re ready to build on an existing pipeline of work by developing new business. You have an interest in rural property and multidisciplinary working.
You want to learn from the best and are seeking a role where you will work directly with senior members of the team to deliver on a broad portfolio of work.
This role will be challenging. You will be taking on existing work but there is an expectation that you will develop business. The company is large with multiple avenues of business that complement the Planning team. Because of this you will be seen and respected as the expert professional you are.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being a source of Town Planning expertise for the team
- Submitting high quality planning applications representing the best interests of your clients
- Engaging confidently with stakeholders and communities to ensure successful outcomes for your planning applications
- Mentoring junior staff
- Taking ownership of smaller projects and subsections of larger projects
- Meet and eventually exceed your fee earning target
- Identify new business opportunities both within and external to your discipline
- Contributing to a team in a positive, friendly environment and providing a valuable service to local communities
The company are a respected, established consultancy. They’re flexible and want to treat you like the responsible professional you are. This means you can build your own benefits package (dental/healthcare/vouchers/cinema tickets etc.) and buy or sell annual leave.
Thanks to their structured HR processes promotion is based on merit rather than personality. So, if you’re willing to work hard progression opportunities are open and fair.
Despite being part of a corporate family, they have maintained their agility and small office feel so there's some flexibility in working hours. Once you're up and running, there's the option to work from multiple offices too.
Call Phil on 07561 573275 for a confidential conversation or click apply now!