Senior Urban Designer | London | Consultancy
Job title: Senior or Associate Urban Designer
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
My client is a successful multi-disciplinary team who are currently recruiting for a senior or Associate Urban Designer to be based in London. Having worked in the public and private sector for many years my client is an award winning company within their industry. As a senior level Urban Designer, you will be providing the team with expertise as this position requires 7 years' + experience.
Having a strong background in design, you will be required to effectively communicate design ideas through graphical styles (including hand-drawn graphics) on different scale projects.
To be considered for the Urban Design role you must have the following:-
- 7 years' experience
- Degree in Landscape architecture, architecture or town planning and with an urban design qualification
- Working under pressure to meet client deadlines
- Great project managing skills
- Good Decision-making skills
Requirements for the role:-
- Previous experience in an urban design position
- Comfortable working with Adobe Indesign, CAD, Adobe Photoshop & excel
- Full UK driving license
If you feel this role may be of interest, we would love to hear from you! Call Myles Hooban now on 01792 365 103 or email Myles.Hooban@penguinrecruitment.co.uk. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch.