About the Client: My client are a very well-considered residential-led, mixed-use developer with schemes across London and the South-East. They have an exceptionally strong pipeline of projects both immediate and strategic. These schemes range from high-rise, mixed-use London developments to very high-quality traditional housing through to standard homes. The business is highly acquisitive and they are now looking to add to their planning & design team to further assist this growth.
About the Role: Reporting to the Development Director you will:
- Give first hand response to the land team when assessing potential development sites
- Work as an integral part of the pre-acquisition team
- Work closely with the Design team to progress planning applications as efficiently and dynamically as possible
- You will work on applications both on your own and utilising high-quality external planning consultants
- Using your excellent negotiation skills you will achieve commercially strong resolutions
- Your work portfolio will include both post-acquisition planning work and promoting sites from within the strategic land bank
What we’re looking for: You are a committed and entrepreneurial planner with experience of residential-led projects. You have excellent negotiation skills and are able to approach a problem from a number of angles, finding the most competitive solution. You are a strong team player and willing to assist others when needed. You may currently work for a developer, private practice or within a Local Authority.
The business has an excellent reputation as place to work and their projects are challenging and interesting. The role offers excellent scope for career progression and you will be able to get involved in an extremely wide range for projects and not just from a planning perspective.