Graduate Town Planner - Cambridge
Assistant Town Planner - Cambridge
Salary: £19,000 - £23,000
An excellent opportunity has become available for an Assistant Town Planner to join a growing planning consultancy based just outside of Cambridge. The successful Assistant Town Planner will receive expert support and guidance through their APC and the chance to work on a variety of residential and commercial projects.
For this role candidates are sought with:
- A relevant town planning/ related degree and ideally a further MSc however the company can allow part time working for anyone doing a part time MSc
- An ambition to purse Chartered Planner status
- Some post qualification town planning experience
- A full UK drivers licence
- Joining an established company with excellent career progression opportunities
- Competitive starting salary and benefits package
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the town planning sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on 01792 362 016 or email your CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you.