Looking to continue your Town Planning career within a developer?
A leading developer based in the West End is seeking Planning Manger to join their London team. You will be working on medium scale to large developments that are being built in London and the Home Counties including major high-rise and mixed-use schemes.
Due to growth, they are looking to take on a strong planner to support and manage the planning input that is required to promote and deliver strategic developments.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Support and manage the promotion of strategic development sites through the planning system
- Preparation of planning submissions and producing planning reports
- Considering planning feasibility and challenges at Borough, GLA and National level.
Knowledge and Skills:
- At least four years relevant experience in a housebuilder or developer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively network
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
Not only is this an exceptional opportunity to work for an excellent developers, you will also be offered a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please apply here or give me (Dominic) a call on 0203 948 5219 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible – so if in doubt, do get in touch.