Planning Director - Established and successful Planning Consultancy
3 days left
- Contract Type
A successful London Planning Consultancy is seeking a new Director to join their busy team. Within this consultancy, you will be working on a range of different schemes.
This role would suit an ambitious Associate or Senior Associate looking for their next step up in their career progression or a Director who is seeking a change and to be involved in shaping the future of an organisation.
Your daily duties will include:
- Team leadership
- Business development
- Negotiation and liaison with clients and stakeholders
- Support and training of more junior memberships of staff
- Client management and leading on major schemes
- Invoicing, fee proposals and tendering for new work
Skills and experience:
- Have achieved your MRTPI
- Range of experience within specialist areas or generalised
- Ideally, you will have a client base that you can bring to the company or a strong network; however this is not a necessity.
In addition to a competitive package, you will be working in an autonomous environment where what you say matters.
Please apply here or give me (Dominic) a call on 0203 948 5219 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible – so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.
Apply for Planning Director - Established and successful Planning Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly