- Contract Type
You’re an experienced Chartered Planner who is commercially astute. You’re interested in multidisciplinary working and are eager to explore high profile projects. A fearless professional, you seek out challenges and want to get involved with sensitive developments in the water, waste and renewables sector. You’re commercial and entrepreneurial and want a role where you’re free to exercise your professional judgement.
You will be joining at Associate Director level. Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the Glasgow team from the front and instilling and entrepreneurial mindset in your team.
- Being a source of expert Town Planning advice within the planning team and wider business.
- Preparing and assisting with fee quotes and tender submissions for new projects.
- Submitting applications, statements and EIA Planning Chapters and review documentation produced by junior members of the team.
- Meeting and exceeding business development targets.
The company have headed up some of the most significant energy schemes across the UK, Europe and Africa. They’re a firm that tackle challenging projects that truly make a difference to the world.
Every member of the team is treated as an indispensable asset. As a result, they nurture and develop their people. Their goal is maximising your potential. They do this by offering flexible working, a leading salary, professional development and a generous holiday allowance (with the ability to buy or sell days to suit your lifestyle).
They're independently owned so you know the people in charge are just as invested as you are.
Interested? Click apply now
Want more information? call Phil on 07561 573275 for a confidential conversation or drop an email to email@example.com
Apply for Associate Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly