Principal Planning Officer - Major Apps - Kent
A local authority we are working with in Kent are currently in need of support in the DM team at Principal Planner level.
Ideally they want someone who can deal with a range of applications, complex high density town centre redevelopments and complex medium size applications in rural areas, some major mixed use developments possibly and also some smaller minor applications.
The budget is currently signed off for 3 months but they are confident that with the expected workload, this will be extended.
If you have worked within local government in a role where you have experienced the arising issues of complex applications then please do get in touch. There are some exciting developments going on in this authority and you would be given new cases as well as expected to pick up some ongoing cases.
The hiring manager has interview slots this this week, but may be able to run into w/c 23rd Sept if necessary. Desired start date really is ASAP but for the right candidate they can wait through a notice period. The role falls outside of IR35 and the council can pay £40/hour.
Please give Alex Lyon a call on 0161 413 7290 or email your CV to email@example.com along with a time you are free to speak.
More searches like this
- Consultancy Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in Braintree
- Housing Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in Braintree
- Property Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in Braintree
- Local Authority Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in Braintree
- Other Public sector Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in Braintree