Assistant Development Manager - Planning Background
Assistant Development Manager (Planning Background)
My client, a market leading and award-winning housebuilder, is looking to bring on an Assistant Development Manager with a background in planning to join their team in Central London.
You will be working on some of the largest and most impressive developments that are being built in London including major high-rise and mixed-use schemes.
The ideal candidate will:
- Ideally have 2-3 years worth of experience in a Planning Consultancy, Developer or London Local Authority
- Be commercially astute and driven
- Have knowledge of planning procedures, development control and building regulations
- Be working towards the MRTPI or MRICS in Planning and Development
- Reporting into and working alongside the Development and Planning Managers
- Assisting in the preparation and negotiation of planning applications and discharges of conditions
- You will be involved in evolving and financially appraising development masterplans and subsequent optimisation of phases
- Development appraisals, viability and feasibility studies
My client is renowned for the training and development of their staff, providing CPD and encouraging networking and quick career progression, as well as the opportunity to work on some of the most impressive schemes in London.
Please apply here or give me (Dominic) a call on 0203 948 5219 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible – so if in doubt, do get in touch.
Apply for Assistant Development Manager - Planning Background
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Town Centres Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consultancy Trainee Town Centres Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Housing Trainee Town Centres Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Property Trainee Town Centres Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Other Private sector Trainee Town Centres Full Time jobs in London (Central)