Principal Planning Consultant
- Contract Type
As a Principal Planning Consultant you will:
- Be concise and possess the ability to communicate at all levels, be well organised and efficient, have a positive attitude, be proactive and solve problems to produce well balanced outcomes.
- Provide consistently high quality professional advice on planning matters to clients, members of the public, Councillors and others as necessary.
- Provide concise, accurate, justified and timely reports and recommendations on major planning applications and pre application discussions applying current legislation and policy changes as appropriate.
- Be willing to travel to meet our client requirements. Driving license required.
Your experience will include:
- Membership of the Royal Town Planning Institute.
- Relevant experience, including acting as an expert witness at Planning Inquiries
- High level of ability to prioritise and manage a workload whilst working flexibly to meet both the commercial and contractual needs of the business.
- Demonstrable experience of working as a senior/principal planning officer or consultant in the public/private sector.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.