Senior Planning Officer (Outside IR35)
Park Avenue has been instructed by a Staffordshire based local authority, who have a requirement for a Senior Planning Officer for an initial 6-month basis. This role will involve:
- The processing of minor to major planning applications (some will be very complicated), householder applications, prior notification applications, applications for advertisement consent and applications for works to protected trees.
- Completing all stages of the registration and validation processes including ensuring that the fee is paid correctly in accordance with statutory requirements.
- Assessing proposals against their conformity with national and local planning policies and guidance and all other material considerations (including representations made by consultees)
- Preparing reports and making recommendations on delegated planning applications and to Planning Committee.
- Issuing decision notices in accordance with the statutory and other procedures of the department including incorporating conditions and where necessary reasons for refusal.
- Providing written and verbal advice on development management to members of the public, developers, Parish Councils, District Councillors and others.
The council are looking for a Planner with recent experience working in a local authority on planning applications, and ideally some experience with the Uniform system. This role can either be set out as full-time, part-time, or compressed hours (37 hours in 4 days).
If you would like more information, please get in touch with Alex at email@example.com, or 020 3795 4835.
If this role is not quite right for you but you are considering contracting, or looking for a role anywhere nationwide, it would be great to hear from you. We do not advertise all of our posts.
Apply for Senior Planning Officer (Outside IR35)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Central Government Planner Town Centres Full Time jobs in West Midlands Region
- Consultancy Planner Town Centres Full Time jobs in West Midlands Region
- Local Authority Planner Town Centres Full Time jobs in West Midlands Region
- Other Public sector Planner Town Centres Full Time jobs in West Midlands Region