Senior Land Manager - Cheshire - Housebuilder
Are you experienced in Land Acquisition?
Do you have a background of sourcing land for residential developments?
Can you demonstrate your history of working with a portfolio of land agents and contacts in the market?
We are seeking a Senior Land Manager to join the Cheshire branch of a National Housebuilder.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Educated to degree level in Estate Management or Town Planning
- Hold a strong understanding of the Planning process
- Excellent background in sourcing land for residential developments
- Proven working history of liaising with Land Agents and negotiating the sale of land
- Strong Geographical knowledge of the North West
- Full UK driving licence is highly essential
- Responsible for development of Junior Land Buyers
- Reporting directly to Land Director
- Proven experience of identifying development opportunities and managing planning process
The role will allow you to work on exciting residential developments across the North West. You will receive a very competitive starting salary and company benefits to match your relevant experience as a Land Manager.
To be considered please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 365106 to discuss this role or further Land Management opportunities in greater detail.