Senior Town Planner | Manchester | Multi-Disciplinary
Senior Planner | Independent Planning Consultancy
Market-leading base salary + Full benefits package
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to announce an exciting opening for a Senior Planner to join one of Manchester's most respected planning consultancies.
Our client works across a wide range of planning applications, with a track record of gaining approval for iconic schemes across the Housing, Retail, Commercial and Residential sectors. They provide a planning consultancy service to a variety of clients from multi-national corporations, to private individuals. After a number of years growth, they have taken on two Graduate planners in 2018 and are looking for a dynamic Senior Planner to now join the firm.
The Senior Planner will be fully MRTPI qualified with a minimum of 3 years planning experience - ideally including exposure to private consultancy work. You will have a track record of handling and processing both minor and major applications/appeals. The Senior Planner will be managing their own workload, as well as supporting Associates and Planning Directors on complex and major projects.
- Preparing and submitting planning applications and supporting documents (writing of Planning Statements, Design & Access Statements)
- Giving oral evidence at Appeals and Examinations
- Developing client relationships both new and existing
- Managing and coordinating project teams
- Mentoring junior members of staff to ensure all reports are correct prior to their submission
- Statements of Community Involvement Documents post Exhibition
In return, the successful Senior Planner will receive an excellent base salary and benefits package including a generous holiday allowance. The company offers genuine opportunities to progress with a number of the Associates and Directors progressing through the ranks, demonstrating long term career prospects.
If you feel this role may be of interest, we would love to hear from you! Call Myles Hooban now on 01792 365 103 or email Myles.Hooban@penguinrecruitment.co.uk. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch.