Graduate Town Planner - Swindon
Graduate Town Planner
Our close client is a town planning consultancy based in Swindon, they are looking to take on a Graduate Town Planner to their tight-knit planning team. Our client is looking for a graduate with a town planning degree or related with a full UK drivers licence. Our client can offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and benefits, along with excellent career progression opportunities and training.
Duties in your new role will include:
- Managing the entire planning application and appeals
- Working with a range of major clients on a diverse range of projects
- Drafting reports and make recommendations
- Undertaking planning research and analysis
The ideal Town Planner will have the following:
- A degree in town planning or related (RTPI accredited)
- UK Drivers licence
Our client is looking to set up interviews very soon – apply/email now to start your Town Planning career!!
Interested in this or any other town planning job opportunities across the UK? Please email your CV to email@example.com , alternatively call Sam Godsall on 01792 940002 or apply below!!
Apply for Graduate Town Planner - Swindon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly