Senior Planner / Associate
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planner / Associate to make their mark in an expanding and forward thinking private planning and consultancy practice in central London!
My client are currently resourcing a varied workload of residential and commercial development projects in London and the South East and are looking for a Senior / Associate Planner to join their niche Central London planning and development consultancy.
The role is predominately focused on the management of planning applications and appeals in conjunction with the Planning Director and junior staff.
Skills required for the role;
- Highly organised
- Excellent report-writing skills
- Able to work on ones own initiative
- Have a thorough understanding of UK planning legislation
- Able to demonstrate a track record of work generation and the ability to generate new business for the practice
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in planning roles
- MRTPI chartered
- Ideally previous experience in private sector consultancy
The salary is very competitive and is dependant on skills and experience.
For more information please get in touch with Billie on 020 3795 4828, firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Planner / Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly