Town Planner (up to 5 years' experience)
Be a part of something different. Join this Consultancy that have built their business on the happiness of their team and their clients.
You’re an experienced Planner who wants to be seen and recognised as an expert in what you do. Coming from a Local Authority, Consultancy or Client-Side background you’re chartered or close to it and have experience in the fundamentals of planning. You want to work for a firm that is values driven and that takes its social responsibilities seriously. You’re commercial and able to quickly learn and understand your client’s business needs. Above all you want to get involved with a business that understands people are at the heart of Planning.
This role is with a growing Consultancy near Southampton. You’ll be joining as Planning Consultant
Your responsibilities will include:
- Submitting high quality planning applications representing the best interests of your clients
- Engaging confidently with stakeholders and communities to ensure successful outcomes for your planning applications
- Taking ownership of smaller projects and subsections of larger projects
- Identify new business opportunities and communicate these to the team
- Contributing to a team in a positive, friendly environment and providing a valuable service to local communities
This Planning Consultancy is growing and going places. Experts in care residential and commercial planning and led by a team of well regarded Directors and Associates they’re determined to be more than just another planning consultancy. They want to offer something different to market and have built their business on a firm foundation of respect, integrity and honesty. They’re based near Southampton and are easily accessible by car or public transport.
Call Phil on 07561 573275 for a confidential conversation or click apply now!
Apply for Town Planner (up to 5 years' experience)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly