Planning Officer is urgently required by a leading Yorkshire based council. As a Planning Officer, you will play a vital part in managing a wide variety of applications from minor to medium and large scale majors.
This Planning Officer will focus on managing and processing residential led, mixed use, commercial and change of use applications ranging from complex medium to large scale major and strategic.
In addition, you will liaise and negotiate with several high-profile leading property developers, architects and planning consultants etc.
Key duties include;
- Managing and processing a caseload of complex minor and medium applications as well as major apps.
- Facilitate close liaison with major developers, architects and external consultants through paid pre-application meetings.
- Negotiate S106 agreements in conjunction with discharging conditions and finalising reserved matters.
- Mentor more junior member of staff
- Draft detailed delegated reports and present at committee
To excel in this role, you will have strong practical experience as a Senior Planning Officer at a UK planning authority with experience dealing with mixed caseload of planning applications.
Your Town Planning legislation knowledge and Development Management experience will need to be of the highest standards.
To apply for this fantastic role, send your CV or give me a call on 020 7318 5261 to discuss this and other contract Planning opportunities available on the market.
Apply for Planning Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly