Senior Enforcement Officer- Surrey
As a Senior Enforcement Officer within the team, your main duties will be
- To handle the more complex enforcement cases, and particularly to monitor progress of these cases following the issue of formal notices or action
- To investigate cases of alleged unauthorised development and contraventions of planning control reported to the Council and to report on the facts established
- To prepare and issue Requisitions for information and Planning Contravention Notices; preparing site plans and to draft Enforcement and all other planning enforcement related Notices
- To prepare written evidence in connection with Planning Enforcement Appeals and related matters and to present expert evidence at planning Hearings, Public Inquiries and in Court proceedings
- To monitor progress on the implementation of Section 106 Agreements and undertakings
This role will also have you taking the lead on the complete review of the enforcement plan within the Local Authority. The authority is incredibly busy with a wide range of cases to undertake.
This position will last for an initial 3 months and is likely to be extended beyond this period. The rate of pay will be dependent upon your level and amount of relevant experience.
The council are happy to offer flexible working arrangements; a compressed week or home working is available.
Apply for Senior Enforcement Officer- Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Central Government Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in West Sussex
- Charity / Not for Profit Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in West Sussex
- Community Group Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in West Sussex
- Consultancy Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in West Sussex
- Education Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in West Sussex