Town Planner | Cambridge | Client Side Role
Town Planner | Cambridge | Client-Side Role
£25,000 - £35,000
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be supporting an established, industry-leading house building firm, who are renowned around the UK for creating a vast range of beautiful homes in some of the most desirable residential locations across the country. The firm is looking for a talented and experienced Town Planner who will excel in a fast-paced and diverse working environment as part of a team of highly skilled planning experts.
The role will involve duties such as:
- Working frequently in a client-facing role.
- Managing projects involving planning applications and appeals whilst providing accurate and efficient advice to clients.
- Liaising with planning officers, employees of consultee organisations and third parties.
- Demonstrating an ability to marshal evidence in support of the planning projects.
- Investing in the development of a range of sites and projects and assessing sites for development suitability.
As the successful Town Planner you will be expected to hold an MRTPI accredited qualification, and ideally hold at least 3-5 years of planning experience working within a private consultancy or local authority. You will also hold a general knowledge and understanding of Cambridge and the surrounding area, however this is not essential.
If you feel as if you would be a perfect fit for this fantastic position, then don't hesitate to contact us here at Penguin Recruitment, where our friendly and enthusiastic staff will assist you in any way they can to ensure your career is taken to the next level.
For more information on this vacancy and other roles in Town Planning, please call Tomi Garland on 01792 365 101 for an informal chat. Emails to email@example.com