Senior or Associate Planner
Our client is one of the leading independent Planning firms in the North West of England. The boast an impressive range of clients from National Housebuilders to smaller, more niche developers. They act on behalf of the public and private sector and offer first class planning advice to a wide range of clients.
• The role is to act as a Senior Planning Consultant.
• As a Senior Planning consultant you will need to be chartered and a Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute (MRTPI). Professional fees will be paid by the company annually.
• You will be responsible for the delivery of project work and client management relationships.
• You will have and maintain an up to date knowledge of UK planning legislation, having outstanding communication skills, in order to lead and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds.
• Experience you'll gain will include; solid commercial responsibility for consultancy projects, managing other professional, and non-technical staff as the company grows.
• You must be able to deal with planning enquiries and deliver the full range of planning and development services to clients.
• The role will include all stages of planning work, from the preparation and submission of fee proposals, initial appraisals, to the preparation and submission of applications (of all types), planning appeals and planning inquiries, to include dealing with planning enquiries and/or planning policy advice.
• The position is full time (minimum 37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday).
• The salary is subject to the candidate's experience with an annual review.
• Annual ‘performance based’ capped bonus at the end of the financial year which would be at the discretion of the Directors.
• Company car or cash allowance.
• The position is subject to a 6-month probationary period.
• Private Health Care.
• A mobile phone will be provided.
• Mileage expenses will be paid at the maximum allowable rate (currently £0.45 per mile).
They want their colleagues to enjoy a great working environment and have the opportunity to develop personally and professionally with them. They take Continuous Professional Development (CPD) seriously and provide a structured training programme to help people achieve their career goals and reach their full potential.
They are based in a newly refurbished property in Preston’s Riversway Docklands area. Their offices are within walking distance of shops and restaurants and benefit from good access to the UK motorway network and regional transport hubs.
Contact Shaun Lewis either on 020 7859 4246 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this vacancy in confidence.
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialises in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.