Graduate Town Planner
The consultancy as a whole, advises on the development of a large scale design-led projects, spanning residential, mixed-use, regeneration and tall buildings amongst others.
Your daily duties:
- Writing policy reports and assistance to the team
- Managing applications through the planning process
- Assisting in the review of development plans
Skills and experience:
- A strong academic background
- Some experience within a consultancy or busy local authority
- Strong verbal and written communication
In addition to working alongside some of the most skilled planners on some of the biggest and most impressive schemes in London, you will be rewarded competitively and be working for an autonomous firm and not just a number.
Please apply here or give me (Dominic) a call on 0203 948 5219 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible – so if in doubt, do get in touch.