Associate Planner | Bristol | Major strategic sites | up to £56k + car
6 days left
- Contract Type
Are you Bristol-based (or within commutable distance) and seeking progression with a top-flight consultancy?
Are you an existing Associate Planner seeking a new challenge, or perhaps a Senior or Principal Planner looking for a step up?
Would you like to work on large scale strategic residential projects - some of the largest schemes of their type - on behalf of major housebuilders, land owners and strategic promoters?
If you have solid Town Planning experience in either the private or public sector (or even better, both!), can manage large scale planning applications, liaise and negotiate with councils and other key stakeholders, and have the skills and patience to deliver complex projects over long periods of time then this is the role for you.
- At least 6 years' experience in a professional Town Planning environment.
- Private or public sector background. Public sector candidates must be working on major schemes in the west of England and be commercially minded in their approach. Private sector candidates should already be client-facing.
- Some experience of strategic sites and delivery of work in the residential sector is highly desirable.
- Knowledge and experience of Development Plans, Local Plans, Written Representations and EiP's all desirable.
- The ability to prepare a large scale planning application.
- Experience leading a team, or mentoring more junior staff.
- Although not a requirement for this role, candidates with experience in other areas such as infrastructure (DCO), energy and EIA would also be of interest.
Basic salary in the range of £43k - £56k along with a generous car allowance, excellent bonus scheme, competitive pension, plenty of holiday and various peripheral benefits. CPD is high on the agenda with this employer and there is every opportunity for promotion on merit. They can offer staff a degree of flexibility and you will be trusted to manage your diary and work in an time-efficient manner.
If you want to find out more about this exciting opportunity then give Claire a call on 07983 143 831 or 020 7859 4246. Alternatively, send you CV via the apply button below or send your CV to email@example.com including a contact number so that I can get in touch with you.
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.
Apply for Associate Planner | Bristol | Major strategic sites | up to £56k + car
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Consultancy Team Leader Policy and Strategy Full Time jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Housing Team Leader Policy and Strategy Full Time jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Property Team Leader Policy and Strategy Full Time jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Local Authority Team Leader Policy and Strategy Full Time jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Other Private sector Team Leader Policy and Strategy Full Time jobs in Bristol (City Centre)