Planning Director / Senior Associate | Lead Manchester office | £60k - £100k DOE
- Contract Type
Director level role with responsibility for central Manchester Town Planning office, located within walking distance of Manchester Piccadilly Station.
You will be joining a large organisation with an existing client base and plenty of additional leads derived from cross-selling between other disciplines in-house.
As a Director, your remit will be to lead the firm's Town Planning offering in the north west, deliver pipeline projects, manage client relationships and earn repeat business, develop new business leads and grow a team around you.
Associate level candidates will not necessarily be expected to take full responsibility for the office, but will be enrolled on a career development plan allowing them to progress to Director level in time.
Typical projects are wide ranging, including work in the commercial, residential, retail, education, healthcare, energy and infrastructure sectors.
- You could be an existing Planning Director, an Associate or experienced Principal within another consultancy environment.
- You should be chartered by the RTPI.
- Some private sector experience is essential to this position, although a good background in local authority prior to this is also very desirable.
- Your technical skills should be second to none, with experience leading large projects and achieving a high level of success.
- You must be commercially minded and able to act on opportunities.
- You should have some experience of bidding on projects and be experienced in budgeting and monitoring project finances.
- You may already lead a team and/or an office, but if not you will be closely mentored and supported in this respect.
- You will be ambitious and ready to take the next step in your career.
As a Director, you could earn a basic salary of between £70k and £100k, with Senior Associates earning approximately £60k - £70k. The responsibilities of the role will naturally vary depending on the successful candidates' level of experience. There is also the opportunity to earn annual bonuses.
Company rewards include car allowance or company car, Private Medical Insurance, an
excellent pension scheme, life insurance and various sideline benefits.
If you want to find out more about this exciting opportunity then give Claire a call on 07983 143 831 or 020 7859 4246. Alternatively, send you CV via the apply button below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org including a contact number so that I can get in touch with you.
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.
Apply for Planning Director / Senior Associate | Lead Manchester office | £60k - £100k DOE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Consultancy Team Leader Regeneration Full Time jobs in Chester
- Housing Team Leader Regeneration Full Time jobs in Chester
- Property Team Leader Regeneration Full Time jobs in Chester
- Other Private sector Team Leader Regeneration Full Time jobs in Chester
- Other Public sector Team Leader Regeneration Full Time jobs in Chester